D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, October 07, 2005

Nabob Reply

October 25, 1996

Dear Dairn Peters:

Thank you for contacting the Nabob Coffee Company.

I apologize for not responding sooner, but it seems that your previous letters never arrived at our department. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and your friend.

Nabob coffee does not contain cocaine, or any traces of this substance. Caffeine itself can be considered an addictive substance. Your friend may want to research caffeine and its side affects.

Juan Valdez is a character created by the producers of Columbian Coffee. He is represented by an actual Columbian farmer. He was created to provide an image of quality for all coffee beans that are grown in Columbia. If you would like more information on Juan Valdez, I would refer you to the Columbian Coffee Federation at 140 East 57th St, New York, NY 10022. The telephone number is 1-212-421-8300.

Unfortunately, we do not have any Nabob hats or T-shirts. The Nabob Mugs and Coffee Scoops I have enclosed for you and Douggie, are the only premium items I have available at this time. I hope you will enjoy them.

Once again, I do apologize for the delay in responding. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call or write again.

Sincerely,

Renée Gaudet
Consumer Associate

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

Caffeine's addictive? I wish soemone would have told me that in high school. Between soda and coffee... I'm sunk!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter