D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, September 23, 2005

Pentel Reply

June 24, 1996


Dear Mr. Peters:

Thank you for your delightful letter stating your pleasure with our new Pentel R.S.V.P. ball point pen. This pen has been quite a success since its introduction. We can't seem to manufacture enough product!

I'm pleased to hear your Father's Day fiasco turned out well. I am enclosing a few samples of our Pentel R.S.V.P. (just in case you need a few more). Also, I am enclosing a Gizmo T-shirt for you. The Gizmo is a new product for Pentel.

I hope you enjoy your product samples and T-shirt. Thanks again for your letter.

Sincerely,

Jill Netzel
Marketing Communications Manager

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

Wow! A shirt AND some pens! They're big givers compared to some others!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Dairn said...

Yeah, what a haul, eh? LOL I think I used the shirt for a wash rag... can't remember.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter