D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, September 29, 2005

BC Tel Reply

July 3, 1995

Dear Mr. Peters,

Thank you for your kind letter regarding our advertising. It is always nice to get feedback from our customers... especially when it's positive! To answer your question regarding our recent Real Plus advertising campaign, the "fifth mystery mom" is Renate Kolzig, mother of Olly Kolzig. Olly plays for the Washington Capitals. And as you requested, I have enclosed a BC TEL T-shirt for your sister. I hope it fits.

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,

Anthony Bertuzzi
Advertising Manager

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky L said...

YOU GOT A SHIRT!

congratulations.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Dairn said...

Yup, gave it to my sister Becky too (that actually IS her real name)! LOL

8:56 AM  
Blogger Micah Peters said...

Love that a Bertuzzi answered that!
Good old Kolzig, I lived his hockey cards back in the day. Thanks for continuing to make people laugh!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter