D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, September 30, 2005

In-N-Out Burger Reply

January 23, 1997


Dear Dairn:

I want to thank you for your letter in more ways than one. I know how hard it is to write letters... I find it hard myself. This is the best letter I've received in a long time, and I really enjoyed your descriptiveness. It actually made my day! As far as right now, we have considered Canada, but probably not for another year or so. Please bear with me...

I would not only like to give you a hat but a jacket as well. If for some reason the size isn't right, just let my secretary know. Her name is Terri and her phone number is 818-813-XXXX. Thank you again very much for such a great letter.

Sincerely,

H. Guy Snyder


*** Received an In-N-Out cap and embroidered 45th anniversary jean jacket ***

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

Awwww.... You made his day! How sweet!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter