D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, October 07, 2005

Nabob Letter (3)

October 16, 1996

Nabob Coffee Co
Manager of Customer Service
3131 Lake City Way
Burnaby, BC V5A 3A3


Dear bean grinders extraordinaire,

I have written two letters to you (October 6, 1995/April 26, 1996), but have heard no response from your company. I am resubmitting my letters to the manager of customer service in order to receive a written response from your company. If you peruse my previous correspondence, you will note my evolution from coffee-hater to the coffee-addict that I am today. I have no complaints about Nabob at all, but I wonder about your company's lack of regard for your faithful consumers. I mean, doesn't our consumption of your product keep you in business?

I would appreciate you taking the time to read my previous letters and replying to my queries. Thank you very much, from a devoted (addicted?) Nabob fan.

Use Beano for heartburn,
Dairn M Peters

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

How rude of them to ignore you for so long! The nerve!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter