D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, October 13, 2005

GAP Reply

December 1st, 1996


Dear Dairn,

Thank you very much for your creative letter regarding The GAP. I have enclosed a brief history of The GAP which will hopefully answer all the questions both you and your friend Patty may have.

It is nice to receive correspondence from such loyal customers and I have gladly enclosed two GAP baseball caps for both you and Patty.


Happy Holidays!

Katie Macdonald
Regional Manager

4 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

:-(

That's my sad face, because I still don't know what GAP stands for!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Dairn said...

I'll have to dig through some old stuff and see if I kept their little pamphlet (crosses fingers). Otherwise, I guess the world will never know what GAP stands for - just like the Caramilk secret!

Or someone could just Google GAP....

12:03 AM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Good idea... I'll try Google!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Dairn said...

Hey googly girl! :-P

I looked, and nope, I can't find the GAP pamphlet they sent me.

Sorry Charlie!!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter