D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

NOTE:

I have some more letters to post but I am definitely running low. If you are a first-time reader to this blog, I suggest starting at the beginning (in the archives) as many of the best letters were posted earlier.

If you are a veteran of D-MAIL, then this post is where you can let me know of suggested letters to write! If you have had a frustration or interesting experience with a particular product or company, leave me a quick note in the comments below. I may write a few more letters in the future, and if I use your suggestion, you will be somehow included in the body of work ("name changed" to protect the innocent, of course).

Keep reading. My hope is that you get a chuckle or a smile from some of my letter-writing silliness!

Dairn

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

It makes me sad that you're running low on letters... They're so funny!

Ummm... Ideas... The other day, something happened, and I thought, "This would make a perfect letter!" But I forget what it was! If I remember, I'll let you know!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter