D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, July 21, 2005

BCTV Reply

July 26, 1995


Mr. Dairn M. Peters
Suite 107 - 6198 Kathleen Ave
Burnaby, B.C.
V5H 2S7


Dear Dairn,

Thank you very much for your most enjoyable letter of July 17, 1995. I am pleased that you enjoy BCTV and I will pass your kind comments along to Squire Barnes.

I reluctantly accept your coveted "Most Inappropriate Ad Placement of the Year Award" - sounds like we won hands down!

Dairn, thank you very much for taking the time to write - please believe me when I say that your note is probably the most creative one that I have received to date this year!

I'll pass your comments on regarding "Hogan's Heroes" to our Vice President of Programming. Enclosed is an autographed photo of Squire and a cap for Shelagh.

My very best wishes and sincere thanks, I am,

Yours sincerely,

R.S. (Ron) Bremner
President and Chief Executive Officer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter