D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, July 11, 2005

BCAA Letter

November 1, 1995


Mr. Ian Somerville - Mgr BCAA
4567 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC
V5G 4T1


Dear AA for BC,

Help me, I'm confused! I received your "OOPS! We goofed!" mailing this week, and in it I find a letter explaining the connection BCAA has with Mohawk gas stations. Do I have to sign up again with Mohawk to get the benefits of a reduced BCAA membership next year? I have already paid for more than 3 months of bills from Mohawk with my current BCAA/Mohawk gas card. Should I ask them for a refund? Do I need to fill out another application form from you in order to complete the process? Am I not already signed up with Mohawk? If I sign up again, do I lose the 2% discount on next year's membership that I have already earned? Should I use a better grade of gasoline in my car? Do you think new radial tires will get me through the winter? Is the Mohawk name just as racist as the Atlanta Braves-Cleveland Indians World Series? What's your angle on this whole Quebec separation thing? And what will happen to Pepe LePew? Will BC separate to the States? What if we joined Hawaii? Would we have better weather? Are the Grizzlies going to even win a single game this year? What's with those Canucks? When will Milli Vanilli ever give a live concert again? Will Michael Jackson get a slight tan and become confused with that albino kid in the movie "Powder"? Who really owns Greenland anyways? And why don't we move all the politicians and lawyers there? Any idea how to get a bike chain grease mark off of tan pants? What the heck is a Morphin?

Oops, sorry. Kinda rattled on there. Anyways, if you have any answers for me, please let me know as soon as possible (I don't want my BCAA/Mohawk card to lose any of it's benefits if I can help it). Thanks for your attention to my letter. Enclosed is a copy of your letter.

For better answers in a confusing world,
Dairn M Peters
PS Do you have a cap you could send for my son, Braydn? He collects them. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter