D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, July 11, 2005

BCAA Reply

November 17, 1995


Dear Mr. Peters:

I am writing in response to your letter dated November 1, 1995. It was a real pleasure to receive your letter, it came just at that moment in the day when you really need a little bit of a laugh. Now let me see what I can do to answer some of the questions that you posed.

In regards to your BCAA/Mohawk credit card. There is no need to sign-up again for the BCAA/Mohawk credit card. You are currently part of the program that credits your BCAA membership as you use your BCAA/Mohawk credit card, so therefore no need to request a refund.

As far as using a better grade of gasoline in your car, go for it! The best for the best!! Let me just briefly answer the remaining questions by saying ... maybe ... No ... no comment ... Pepe Le Who? ... hope not ... I would open an office there, so I would get better weather for sure ... I know more about the squirrel population in Vancouver than I do about the bear population ... I heard that Milli Vanilli were playing for the Canucks defense ... don't know ... where is Greenland? ... agreed ... try "Simply Green" directly on the spot and let it soak for 30 minutes prior to washing ... did you say Morphin or Morphine???

I hope I have answered your question(s) sufficiently. Not to worry, you are earning a discount on your BCAA membership when you use your BCAA/Mohawk credit card. Thanks for your letter, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to call me at 268-5501.

Sincerely,

Ian Somerville
Manager

PS I hope Braydn enjoys the cap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter