D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, July 14, 2005

NASA Letter (2)

April 10, 1996


Johnson Space Center
2101 NASA Road 1
Houston, Texas
77058


Dear orbital observers,

I wrote to you in January of this year commending you on your terrific, yet difficult task of spearheading North America's space stuff. I have not heard a response from you, and a friend of mine quietly pointed out to me that my previous letter sounded kinda goofy! Please accept my sincerest apologies if my letter dated January 13th, 1996 was worded sort of strangely. My two main concerns were: 1) Could you send me a NASA cap for my science-fiction craved son? 2) Are there any openings for a clearly Canadian cosmonaut on one of your upcoming space shuttle shuttles?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my queries. I enclosed a copy of my previous letter for your perusal in case the postal service did us a disservice and failed to service my postal requirements (lost my letter).

Spam, the final frontier!
Dairn M Peters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter