D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ad-Hatters Reply

July 13, 1998


Dear Mr. Peters,

I have received your letter. I understand, from what I have gathered from your letter, that the fragrance of the boot you bought your friend was not satisfactory. We are happy to know that the fragrance works as well as you say, but we are unhappy to know that it has been a source of frustration and inconvenience to you and your friend. Our suggestion is that you buy another boot air freshener in a different scent. There might be one of our different scents that you would enjoy better. I have enclosed a sampling of the scents we have available. I hope you will try a different scent. I also have a request of you that you let me know of your satisfaction or (as the case may be) dissatisfaction with a different scent. We here at Ad-Hatters Inc. appreciate any feedback we receive from our customers. This feedback helps us better serve you. We appreciate your letter and your interest in our product. If you need any additional help or information, you can contact me at (888) 428-8899.

Sincerely,


Ellie Timpson
Customer Service

PS I have also enclosed brochures of each of the products that we have available. It is possible that you would want to try one of our other air fresheners. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail S. said...

Well, that was very helpful of them... (pardon the sarcasm please)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter