D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jones Soda Letter

June 27, 1998

Urban Juice and Soda Co. Ltd
1356 Frances Street
Vancouver, BC
V5L 1Y9


Dear Jones Sodajerks,

I love FU-FU BERRY!!! I tried it two weeks ago and I can't get enough of the stuff! What is the fruit flavour in it? I don't think I've ever heard of an actual fu-fu-berry. Is there such a creature? Anyhow, it's great! I even wrote a song about it (sung to the tune of "Flintstones"):

Fu-Fu, berry fu-fu, it's the drink that comes from outer space,
Boo-hoo, no more fu-fu, someone drank the last one in the place
How it, makes me want to dance and float,
When it hits the ba-ack of my throat
Fu-Fu, berry fu-fu, it's the greatest thing since "Barq's Has Bite!"
You can use that for a commercial if you want, free of charge. I also read on the bottle that you accept pictures for your future labels. Well, I don't have a camera, so I thought I'd just let my daughter (Rosetta) draw you a picture instead. Hope you like it!
* Drawing of stick figure with a gun, holding a bottle of Jones soda *
Rosetta wants to be a police sketch artist. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my letter. Could you send a cap or t-shirt (XL) for my daughter if you have one? She'd be blown away!
Tommy Lee Jones in "US Sodas",
Dairn M Peters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter