D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, June 24, 2005

Mr. Submarine Reply

11/13/95


Dear Mr. Peters:

Please accept my apologies for such a long delay in responding to your correspondence. As you know the mail is not delivered that frequently to us 'u-boaters'.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading both of your letters. However, at this time we have a full crew here at H.Q. (me). If you are looking for placement at one of the franchised shops, contact the respective skippers directly.

I do however, think you are pursuing the wrong boat. You ought to be in the journalism business. Your letters were nothing short of first class.


Sincerely,

Dan Jeffries
Regional Manager, BC
Mr. Submarine Ltd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter