D mail

Actual letters I have written and the actual responses I have received. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fruitopia Letter

June 12, 1996

Coca-Cola Company
Attn: President or CEO
PO Drawer 1734
Atlanta, GA 30301


Dear fruity drink producers,

I love Fruitopia, and by the looks of it, so do hundreds of "kids" between the ages of 65 and 95. As assistant director of a Seniors summer camp program, I know firsthand the popularity of your product among the golden agers! At first they were skeptical when we brought in Fruitopia as one of the beverages in the camp store, but now your miracle drink (Fruitopia doubles their energy level) outsells your competitor, "Crapple" (name changed to protect the guilty), ten to one! In fact, the seniors drink more Fruitopia than prune juice, which had been our best seller for over 15 years. To your people at Coke a hearty "Bravo, and well done!"

When I called the 1-800 number on the Fruitopia label, an operator at Coca-Cola in Atlanta named Brad gave me this address and advised me to direct my glowing letter of praise and appreciation to the President (but since I didn't have Clinton's address at the White House, I thought I'd write you instead.... just kidding!). One question that some of our "clients" have posed to me is, "Will Fruitopia be coming out with a prune flavoured drink in the near future?" Of course I haven't been able to answer this, but if you could let me know I'd be much obliged (prune juice isn't all that bad!).

Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to respond to my letter and inquiry. Is it possible to send me a Fruitopia cap for my collection? I appreciate what you do, and over 200 old timers do too!

Juice for geriatrics,
Dairn M Peters
PS Fruitopia is the official drink of our "Granny Olympics" this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter